"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary Dear!

Dear,

Blessed 5th wedding anniversary! It's been 5 years since we said "I do."!

Thank you for:

being my husband, partner in Christ, best friend, soul mate, play mate, confidante, protector, father of our child,

always loving me for who I am,

always seeking to give of your best, giving of your time and energy to this family, many a times giving up your own needs,

working so hard to provide for this family, releasing me to bring up Han personally at home,

spurring me on in Christ, at times when I feel tired and need a nudging,

for making me laugh and have fun when I am too serious at times,

for giving so much assurance of your love, for me and the family

But thank you most of all for being who you are in God and that's the way I love you too.
I love you dear and I look forward to many many years of life together as One in Christ with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment