"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Staying Connected!

 It was a great time of fellowship and of worshiping the Lord together during G12 meeting! For tonight's meeting, one of the things pastor shared was from Galatians 6:2 "Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

I am always thankful to God for the community that He has set around E and I, and especially for the group of G12 sisters that I have. As a mum, I think it's vitally important to stay connected! First to God, and also to His people. You cannot parent alone (and this we all learn when the child arrives). Many a times, when the demands of parenting gets into me, I must confess it is easier for me to just want to be alone and "sort things out". One thing that God is constantly reminding me is that I must stay connected and not seek to solve things by myself. What an important lesson to learn everyday!

Psalm 133

 1 How good and pleasant it is
   when God’s people live together in unity!

 2 It is like precious oil poured on the head,
   running down on the beard,
running down on Aaron’s beard,
   down on the collar of his robe.
3 It is as if the dew of Hermon
   were falling on Mount Zion.
For there the LORD bestows his blessing,
   even life forevermore. 


So mummies, stay connected to your Source and to the body of Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment